Tuesday, March 10, 2009

#14 Update March 10th

Sean is very restless; he has a yeast infection on the back of his right leg especially and a reaction to his new medication so he is itching like crazy. The nurse gave me some Benadryl allergy cream to put on his rash and that seemed to help. She also stopped his new medication and gave him some Benadryl. He stopped squirming quite so much. Anyone who has every had a yeast infection knows how much it itches, poor guy. He is a lot more comfortable before I left. He had the speech therapist today so we should see him talking a lot more now. One of the medicines they took away that controlled his tremors is noticeably making a difference. He is having tremors again in his hands, not as bad as before though. It is a little unnerving for me to see him step a little back but I will endure and pray. It has been hard these last couple of days, I want my Sean again.

No comments:

Post a Comment