Wednesday, March 4, 2009

#11 Update March 4th

Sean is more alert and can track you when you enter his room. Today when cousins Bev and Geno visited him he had just finished sitting in a chair for 2 hours. He isn't talking a lot, but he is checking out all of his monitor lines and other lines attached to his body. Bev asked him if he was going to stop playing with one of the tubes today and he said "no". He now wears a mitten on his left hand. When I got there this afternoon he was sleeping. He slept off and on, he tried to say something to me but I couldn't understand him; then he fell asleep again. I am currently reading one of his books to him even when he is sleeping. The book is pretty interesting. I bet he can tell me all about the plot and characters. I definitely would never have read this book if it weren't his for sure. Someday soon he is going to talk a blue streak I just know it. Thanks again for your prayers and support, words simply aren't enough.
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment