Thursday, May 14, 2009

#39 Update, May 14th

WOW! What a wonderful Mother's Day present to have Sean home at last! It has been almost a week that he has been home, time flies so quickly. He is doing great, talking more and asking questions on his own. He can at times stand up and walk short distances by himself. We are still very guarded and protective. He's gaining more strength everyday. He loves being able to sleep in now in the mornings. We have had some up and down days as expected for the most part they are UP and the best part is he is home. He saw his new doctor Tuesday and he is very nice and Sean seemed to like him. He and Delaney have played ball and he almost picked her up last night while sitting in the recliner. Thank you for your continued prayers and support; we continue to feel and appreciate your strength and love.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Ben Higgins and I worked with Sean at Langley. I had heard Sean was having a scary year and searched for him in google. I have been folowing his status ever since and I'm so glad to hear of his progress. I know he will only continue to improve because of his endless drive. Is there an address I could send him a card so he knows we are thinking of him here in VA? Good work Sean and the entire family and team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben;
    His mailing address is: 5565 Lantana Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80915. I'm sure that he'd appreciate hearing from you.
    Paul Knott

    ReplyDelete